What is it?
Who is it for?
- Explores and provides full text access to the literature in your digital library collection.
- Supports multi languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Persian, Japanese, Chinese etc.
- Read articles, book mark, and like them.
Build and Add to Your Profile
Each user is able to see a full list of articles that he/she likes, has bookmarked, has published, or even draft of unpublished articles.
This is the heart of the system. You can provide some information such as Title, Abstract, Keywords and receive valuable recommendations.
- Author Recommender: Connect with other researchers in your research field. Find the best researchers in a specified field by entering a title, abstract, and/or keywords.
- Keyword Recommender: Suggests the most probable keywords according to the title/abstract. Retrieve relevant articles by recommended keywords.
- Subject Recommender: Identify the subjects of an article with keyword/title/abstract. Prepare the map of science in your academic institute.
- Paper Recommender: Harvest the most related papers to your field of research by providing title, abstract, or keywords. Make reference review more accessible.
See more examples of recommendations here…
Generate reports based on your requirement. We currently support the following reports:
- Top Fields by Country
- Top Organizations by Field
- Publications by Field
- Publications by Author
- Publications by Organization
- Top Countries by Field
- Publications by Country
See more examples of reports here…